We are looking for three amazing brand ambassadors – could one of them be you?
If you love to…
- Share your amazing adventures
- Champion inclusiveness for all abilities
- Be positive and vibrant like Source Kids
Then we’d love to hear from you!
Our selected ambassadors will be:
- Over 8 years of age
- Based in or around Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne (one ambassador will be selected from each location)
- An ambassador for 12 months representing Source Kids at events, in the magazine and on social media as outlined in the ambassador contract
What you receive as an ambassador:
- 12-month subscription to Source Kids magazine
- Source Kids merchandise pack
- Source Kids ambassador experience pack
- $50 retainer per month
What do you need to do as an ambassador?
- Star on the cover of one Source Kids magazine
- Attend the Source Kids Disability Expo in your location and be the face of the event (this may include mainstream media in addition to Source Kids channels)
- Submit two images per month, sharing your adventures that promote inclusiveness for all abilities and experiences you undertake in a positive and vibrant way that will be used on Source Kids social and other channels
How to enter:
- Put together a short video or upload a photo and 100 words that tells us a little about yourself, what kind of adventures you enjoy and why you would be a great Source Kids Ambassador – get creative!
- Complete the entry form with your details and upload your photo or video by clicking the button below.
What happens next?
- The first phase of the competition – the call out for video entries – will close on January 26th 2020.
- Shortly after this date, a panel at Source Kids will select three shortlisted entrants for each state. The shortlisted entrants’ videos will then be posted online and the public will be invited to vote for their favourite. The entries with the most votes (one winner per state) at the end of the voting period will be the Source Kids Brand Ambassadors for 2020.
See the Source Kids Brand Ambassador Terms and Conditions.