Source Kids is the first (and only) magazine targeted for children with special needs in Australia. The magazine sources the best information, products and services available and delivers it directly to parents, carers, families, professionals, teachers, so they don’t have to spend countless hours finding this information across thousands of websites, social media sites and printed materials.
There are almost 850,000 children in Australia under the age of 25 living with a disability. Source Kids offers a range of channels to promote your product or service to this audience, including:
- Magazine advertising – printed and electronic
- Directory advertising – magazine and online directory
- Online advertising – on www.sourcekids.com.au
- EDM advertising – in the fortnightly email updates
- Ask us about a package deal, including some or all of the above channels
To find out more about our advertising options and check out our media kit, email [email protected] or call 0447 755 043.