This issue we’re starting at the very beginning and looking at different aspects of the early days of a child’s diagnosis. It’s that day/time that is etched into the minds of so many; the moment when nothing changes but everything changes at the same time.
Inside the mag you’ll find:
- The road to diagnosis and what happens next
- What to do while you’re waiting for a diagnosis
- Support services for parents & siblings
- How to share the news with friends and family
- Diagnosis stories from families
- What if there is no diagnosis?
- Product review: Bathroom supports & equipment
- Executive functioning: all you need to know
- Skills for young adults
- How to manage school camps
- Accessible parks & playgrounds
AND LOADS MORE!