THIS AUTUMN WE DELVE INTO THE MEDICAL SIDE OF DISABILITY…
There’s a change in the air, leaves are beginning to turn and birds are going to bed earlier, but not our kids!
The Source Kids Autumn magazine is out now and available to read for FREE!
This issue of Source Kids is themed around medical disability and conditions related to them.
Thankfully, hospitals are making huge strides in their inclusion and welfare programs, as well as actively seeking ways to improve communication and understanding of people with disabilities and neurodivergences.
This issue takes you through all you need to know to make your child’s hospital stay much more comfortable. We have a whole community who experience regular hospital visits, so pour a cuppa and cut some corners with oodles of helpful advice!
- Read what supports are available to you and your family in hospital
- PEG feeding: Everything you need to know + great products to support
- Source Award winners: We bring you the stories and triumphs of our champion Source Award winners
- Genetic testing – what are they looking for and why are you being encouraged to get it done?
- AFL: Inclusive leagues, including wheelchair footy, Auskick for kids
- Product review: Walkers
AND LOADS MORE!