There is a huge range of wheelchairs for children, teens and young adults – encouraging independence and mobility.
1. Firefly Scooot
Scooot is designed to help children play, explore and participate in a way that best suits their abilities.
Child // 2-6 years // Up to 22kg // electric
Scooot’s 4-in-1 design: Scooot, Crawl, Ride and Pooosh. Different configurations for differing abilities.
Scooot can be used outside on flat, level surfaces such as concrete or wooden decking.
Children who can hold their own head up will get the most benefit out of Scooot.
2. Explorer Mini
- Child // 12 – 36mths // electric
- The Explorer Mini encourages movement and early exploration for young children.
- Multiple weight bearing surfaces to help promote safe and stable upright postures.
- Provides opportunities to improve strength, endurance and postural control.
Explorer Mini is designed to aid in the achievement of early childhood milestones by encouraging self-initiated movement for children.
3. SMIK Buzzz
- Child, Teens // Up to 50kg // Up to 130cm // manual
- Hand-made in Australia to suit each child’s needs with a wide range of custom options.
- Easy to transport and lightweight.
- The smallest growth wheelchair manufactured by Dejay
SMIK Buzzz, although a compact wheelchair, will withstand the strength of a child’s investigation and adventurous spirit.
4. SMIK Phoenix Tilt In Space (TIS)
- Child, Teens, Adult // Up to 120kg // Up to 180cm // manual
- Adjustable tilt angle +10° to -50° available.
- Available in seat widths ranging from 31-41 cm; with a seat depth adjustment in excess of 10cm.
- Crash tested, ready to transport and lightweight.
Phoenix TIS is ideal for kids and teens who require the use of a wheelchair with a wide tilt range, but not the usual bulk associated with current tilt chairs.
5. Ki Mobility Little Wave Arc
- Child, Teens // Up to 75kg //manual
- Lightest paediatric folding tilt-in-space wheelchair available.
- Available with several wheel lock and brake options, including drum brakes to help slow down on slopes.
- Up to 45° tilt-in-space with the Arc shaped tilt system.
Ki Mobility Little Wave Arc is a tilt-in-space wheelchair, where the Arc shaped tilt roller system helps the wheelchair stay stable, even when tilted right back.
6. Ki Mobility Rogue XP
- Child, Teens, Adult // Up to 90kg //manual
- 7.62 of width and depth growth for when kids grow out of most other paediatric manual wheelchairs.
- Adjustable 5th wheel is a great alternative to the traditional anti-tipper, still allowing contact with the ground.
- Durable, ultra-lightweight wheelchair that meets the active needs of young adults.
Rogue XP is a wheelchair that perfectly fits from a child to young adult, who may still require growth built into the wheelchair.
7. Spex Wheelchair, Seating & Positioning
- Child, Teens, Adult // 6 months to adults
- Highly configurable modular seating to accommodate different postural needs.
- Easy to use and install on virtually any wheelchair base, with a dedicated paediatric sizing range.
- Bumblebee Yellow to Calypso Pink; a choice of 9 different colours to brighten up your child’s Spex products.
Spex Wheelchair, Seating and Positioning range will take care of your child’s wheelchair seating needs with clinical and ergonomic support.
8. Zippie Zone
- Child, Teens // Up to 75kg // manual
- The lightest Zippie, designed for active kids and teens.
- Offers numerous growth options and provides the greatest wheel access for independent mobility.
- Designed for the unique needs of kids with bright options including Zebra and Glow in the Dark frame colours.
The Zippie® Zone™ is an ultra-lightweight and rigid wheelchair that is perfect for kids and teens on the go.
9. Magic 360
- Child, Teens, Young Adults // Up to 160kg // electric
- Compact body responds to off-road challenges and indoor obstacles.
- Three easy change drive wheel options – Urban, Crossover and Off-road.
- Highly customisable.
Magic 360 is the perfect chair for active users, from children up to urban young professionals.
- Child, Teens, Young Adults // Up to 160kg // manual
- Cogy is the wheelchair for your legs and does not require arms to push.
- Helps people with rehabilitation and mobility, rather than providing a degree of comfort.
- Can be pushed and steered from the rear, or you can pedal and steer yourself.
Cogy is the world’s first wheelchair that moves by pedalling and comes in 3 sizes.
11. The Barry
- Teens, Adults // 140kg + / manual
- Mogo Barry is a custom-built bariatric chair.
- Features heavy duty tubing, industrial wheels and triple layer upholstery.
- Suspension can be added to reduce the frame stress involved in day to day activities.
The Barry is custom-made and ready to roll, giving you stability and support.
Mogo Wheelchairs – www.mogowheelchairs.com.au
12. T-5 7000 Series Tennis Wheelchair
- Design includes precision components that maximise stiffness and improves responsiveness of the casters (front wheels).
- Minimises axle play so that a player’s rear wheels are secure and solid for a confident feel.
- Sleek curved frame compliments the camber tube and swivel anti-tip.
T-5 7000 Series Tennis Wheelchair is faster, lighter, stronger and better for your time on the court.
13. Zoomer All Terrain Wheelchair
- Teens, Adults // Up to 120kg // electric
- Self-balancing technology so you can explore the beach, go bush and manoeuvre in the tightest of places.
- Has integrated parking legs that stabilise the chair when in park mode, allowing for safe transfers.
- Steering handle is also removable for easy transfer.
Zoomer All Terrain Wheelchair – experience the freedom you have always wanted.
14. Ottobock Avantgard
- Child, Teens, Adult // Up to 140kg // manual
- Folding wheelchair for active users.
- Optimum support for your active day-to-day life.
- Benefits include new push handles, elevating leg support, integrated pockets, small folding size and anti-tipper.
The Ottobock Avantgarde 4 has been optimised without giving up proven advantages.
15. Motion Composites Helio Kids
- Child, Teens // Up to 79kg // manual
- Outstanding performance and unrivalled lightness.
- Frame allows you to achieve a super-low 33.5cm (approximate) seat-to-floor height.
- Made from the lightest and most rigid material available, it is renowned for its vibration dampening properties.
Helio Kids wheelchair is manufactured using a carbon fibre technology that provides strength and durability, yet is lightweight.
16. TiLite Twist
- Kids, Teens // Up to 74.8kg // manual
- Designed from the ground up for kids, the TWIST encourages exploration and independence.
- There are no parts or growth kits to buy, instead it grows with you.
- Includes the TWIST Centre-Mounted Push Handle option – height-adjustable and easily removable, the handle is there when you want it.
The Twist has a Tru-Fit system that allows you to fine tune the fit of your wheelchair because you are not limited to a series of pre-set holes.
17. Hippocampe Beach Wheelchair
- Child, Teens, Adult // Up to 130kg // manual
- Compact all-terrain beach wheelchair.
- Fold-down back seat, removable push bar and detachable wheels.
- Easy to steer.
The Hippocampe all-terrain beach chair is globally recognised and has received numerous awards for design for making the beach and water-related activities accessible for everyone.
18. Modified Wheelchair Seating by Jay
- Child, Teens, Adult
- Personalised wheelchair seating and positioning products that perfectly combine stability, postural support and pressure management.
- Designed to stabilise the pelvis, protect the skin and position the body.
- Lightweight, low maintenance and can accommodate a wide range of mobility seating requirements.
Modified Wheelchair Seating by Jay have back fasteners which are universal – and will cover a large number of backrest tubes across a range of wheelchairs.
19. RGK Predator – Rugby Wheelchair
- Teens, Adult // Up to 125kg // manual
- Designed with 5 times wheelchair rugby Paralympian Alan Ash.
- Responsive, lightweight but incredibly hard-wearing, the chair will have the perfect fit that only made to measure can provide.
- Heat-treated frame, a Y frame chassis for excellent impact distribution and many frame options to tailor your chair to whichever version and position of rugby that you play.
The Predator is a gnarly beast, perfectly adapted for the high-impact game play and pure aggression on court that wheelchair rugby commands.
- Child, Youth, Adult, up to 70kg (3 sizes) // manual and powered
- Manoeuvrable hi-low mobility base that enhances participation and inclusion.
- Modular seating to fit the exact needs of the child as they change and develop.
- Grows with child – contoured cushion provides support, skin protection and comfort.
Diverse range of accessories and options to provide the required postural support including optional air-controlled dynamic backrest.
21. Freedom NXT
- Child, Youth, up to 105kg // powered.
- Width and depth-adjustable frame.
- Adjustable back angle from 80° to 120°.
- Compact, lightweight and durable folding frame.
A hybrid by design, NXT™ is a strong, durable, lightweight tilt-in-space folding wheelchair that can be configured to suit a variety of seat and floor heights.
- Child, Youth, up to 90kg // manual
- Hand-made in Germany to suit each child’s needs.
- Ready to transport and lightweight to take anywhere.
- Wide range of colours and custom options to meet all your requirements.
23. Rovi Standing Powerchair
- Child, Youth // powered
- Up to 50° tilt, 163° recline, and power seat elevation.
- Unique chassis design and narrow footprint for smaller users.
- Stand up function, with a huge range of accessories and options to suit your exact needs.
Rovi standing powerchair is perfect for the mobility needs of children with its small design and ARC suspension, offering optimum performance for active kids.