Source Kids Disability Expo Brisbane
When: Saturday 13 November 2021 – 9am to 4pm and Sunday 14 November 2021 – 9am to 4pm
Where: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cost: Free to attend, tickets essential (register below)
What you can expect to see at the expo:
- Over 120 disability product and service providers under one roof for two days in a COVID safe environment: you’ll find information and be able to speak to providers supporting families of children with a range of disabilities including Autism (ASD) and sensory issues such as sensory processing disorder, Down syndrome, Cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments, and neurodevelopmental disorders such as dyspraxia.
- A live Info-Pod with an incredible line up of speakers
- A performance zone to entertain young and old
- A sensory zone to relax and chill in a sensory friendly space
- Two game zones with giant games, activities and FUN to entertain the young ones, while parents can take a break and recharge!
- And loads more….
Register now for free tickets to attend. Tickets will be required for all attendees to comply with COVID contract tracing requirements.
And don’t forget to follow our Facebook event page for the latest updates in the lead up to the day.
Here’s our showreel from 2019, to get you excited about what you’ll see at our expo in November.
Exhibiting enquiries: Find out more about showcasing your business, product or service through exhibiting or sponsoring at the Source Kids Disability Expo by emailing [email protected]